Tribal Empowerment Center ( Bada Ghosliya , Megh Nagar, Jhabua) : is situated on a 18 Beegha land and a total constructed area of 6500 sq. feet till now.
It has been observed that the children from economically backward class households whom parents migrate from one place to another place in search of employment, can’t able to continue their proper education. To overcome this shortcoming , Sewa Bharti has stared many Hostels for such children, so they can resides there and can pursue their education. On the other hand , their parents can also relax on the side of their children’s care & education. Now on the one hand children are getting education & their parents are earning their livelihood without any concern for their children’s education.
At present there are 29 children who are residing in the Hostel from 3rd standard to 10th standard. There are many self reliance activities also which are being run at the center :-
1. Light fitting training, Plumber fitting training & electrical series (Dipawali & other functions) preparation training.
2. Organic Manure & bio pesticide preparation training.
3. Stitching (Silai) Training to women.
4. Rakhi making & other seasonal employments training.
5. A Gaushala being operated there , which generates bio gas and also supports generation of nursery plants (Paudhshala) of self reliance generation ( fruitful plants) . Till now 300 cows being given to villagers for the Gaupalan.
In future there are some projects which are to be commenced & enhanced there are :-
a. Setting up of advanced Lab. for horticulture, Fruit plant saplings generation & enhancement of organic practices cum research there.
b. Setting up of a Medical Center & Ambulance 365 days a year. Various Medical camps can be organized there in near future.
c. Capacity enhancement of Hostel , Gaushala (Scientific Approach), Organic farming training & practice Center ,Stitching Training Center, Light, Electrical & plumber fitting training Center.
d. Setting up of self help group training & facilitation center their of practical training.
e. Other Centers as desired on the time being for self reliance for tribal village households.
For the above mentioned projects & value addition works to be established , an estimated budget costing of Rs.5 Crore is required. All the projects of Sewa Bharti is being run with the cooperation of Society Peoples.
Anyone can adopt Student’s yearly expenditure and provide resources for the education and well being. The List of Students residing at the Hostel are as following:-
1. Kantilal s/o Shambhu gram Niharpura
2. Manish s/o Premsingh gram Navapadha
3. Nandkishore s/o madhusinh gram Badha Saluniya
4. Sunil s/o Dinesh gram Matarudhi
5. Jeevan s/o Lal singh gram Chhota Lasuniya
6. Uday Singh s/o Govardhan gram Badha Lasuniya
7. Bantu s/o Nanalal gram Manasiya
8. Kamlesh s/o Mohan gram Gwalrundi
9. Kalu s/o Nanuram gram Suthwadiya
10. Parshuram s/o Nandram gram Salarpadha
11. Karan s/o Tol Singh gram Bhurimati
12. Vijay s/o Bala gram Kataradhamni
13. Dilip s/o Pangu gram Samoi
14. Akhilesh s/o Pangu gram Samoi
15. Ankesh s/o Dinesh gram Samoi
16. Ramu s/o Lalusingh gram Samoi
17. Anil s/o Ralu gram Bhurimati
18. Jitya s/o Ditmal gram Khedi
19. Jitendra s/o Deetmal gram Khedi
20. Sunil s/o Dhansingh gram Gundipadha
21. Suresh s/o Dhansingh gram Gundipadha
22. Dilip s/o Kailash gram Silkhodari
23. Jeevan s/o Aansingh gram Antarweliya
24. Pankaj s/o Badhig gram Umaradara
25. Sewaram s/o Rumal Singh gram Umaradara
26. Dilip s/o Kheemchand gram Bedawali
27. Karan s/o Chainsingh gram Rampura
28. Sunil s/o Khushal gram Parweliya
29. Bhura s/o Khuman gram Jhosali
Class wise details of Students are following :-
Third = 3 Fourth = 3 Fifth =1 Sixth =5 Seventh =11 Eighth =4 Ninth =1 Tenth =1
For more information & details, Please Contact at numbers 8989822899 & 0731-2548483..
Sewa Bharti , Indore
34,Tilak Path, (Behind Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited)
Rambagh, Indore -452007
Office timings 11 AM to 6 PM (Sunday closed)
Phone Office - 0731-2548483
94 - 25 - 350 - 689